CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gotta Catch Em All


I am sitting in study hall because once again I am being unfairly punished for being .5 seconds late to class. Just when I think there is no way of entertaining my self I notice a gathering at the front of the classroom. Three underclassmen Charlotte Hawkins, Robert Leverett, and my favorite freshmen Max Loparco are playing with Pokemon cards, yes you heard me Pokemon cards. This game is no joke, they were having a legit and intense battle with Pokemon cards. Of course I am rooting for my favorite freshmen Max Loparco. The battle intensifies as Robert throws down a Spinarak, and when Charlotte realizes she's lost she throws down the cards in anguish. This is a typical day in 5th period study hall.

0 comments: